- The vehicle should be returned in the same condition and fuel level.
- Tires should not be punctured (if so, charges may apply)
- Any additional vehicle damage, which is not showing on the original checklist will be assessed.
- In the event of an accident, kindly ensure you receive the Police Report. The police report will be reviewed for accuracy by our Operation’s Assistant. Without this report, the Lessee will be responsible for the cost of all repairs to the vehicles, as the Insurance Company will not accept any claim for repairs.
- Repairs that are caused by negligence, misuse, or accident damage that may be excluded under the cover of the insurance policy on the vehicle will be charged accordingly.
- Any alterations, which remain permanent on the vehicle provided i.e., paint, welding, and fixing of the steel or aluminum sheets, hooks, rods, etc., which restricts the normal operation or use of the vehicle, will not be allowed and will be charged accordingly.
- Removal of the seats or other parts is acceptable, as long as you fix it back and return it properly upon final return.
- No seat stains (if the seats are stained, charges will apply).
The vehicle should not have any odor or any seat damages by any means (if yes, then charges may apply)